Registered office: Via Spilamberto 30/C 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (MO)
Fully paid-up share capital: 187,017,167.00 € – VAT number: 02562260360 REA number: MO-311469
In compliance with art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 679/2016 relating to data protection for natural persons with specific reference to personal-data handling as well as to the free movement of this data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we wish to inform you that the Data Controller for the details you have provided is Inalca S.p.A (hereinafter referred to as ” Inalca”) based in via Spilamberto 30/C 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (MO), VAT number 02562260360. Tel. 059 755111 – Fax 059 755517/9.
PRIVACY STATEMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLE NOS. 13 OF EU REG. N. 679/2016 (GDPR) AND LEGISLATIVE DECREE 101/2018
Should you wish to:
(1) use the form on the site to send us a message/sales or marketing information request about our products:
be aware that in order to comply with your request, for example through the spontaneous submission of messages which result the successive acquisition of your e-mail address or other data you might voluntarily provide, you you will have to grant your consent to data processing by pressing the relevant button.
(2) fill in the personal-information form to be found under the Section “Work for Us”:
you will have to grant your consent to data processing by pressing the relevant button, in order to send in your Curriculum Vitae, for work openings with the Inalca Group.
The data submitted for the aforementioned purposes will undergo both paper-based and computer-based processing methods (automated procedures will also be used) and we will be able to deal with your request in case (1), or handle your details and evaluate your application to work for the Inalca Group in case (2).
Data handling by Inalca (represented here by the data processors, either internal and/or external such as any service providers specifically appointed by Inalca) shall take place in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 and EU Reg. UE 679/2016, in conformity with applicable legislation (and therefore in accordance with all principles regarding fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality) and using criteria strictly related to the purposes described in this data-privacy statement.
In the case of internal data processors:
- for sales and marketing information, as per point (1), the data processor is the Office for Relations with the Public to be contacted via the form on the Site.
- To send employment-related requests for jobs within the Inalca Group as per point (2), the data processor is the Personnel officer to be contacted via the Form on the Site.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but Inalca may disclose it to other subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies of the Inalca Group or Cremonini Group, of which Inalca is part of, for the sole purposes envisaged above.
Special security measures will be taken to protect and keep your details safe; these measures will include using technical and organisational procedures aimed at preventing data loss, wrongful or unlawful use of data and unauthorised access.
The data will be stored on Inalca’s premises and with the appointed data processors for as long as it takes to provide the service requested: in case (1) for a period of 24 months, in case (2) for a period of 12 months. After this time, the data will be deleted.
All the data-handling activities carried out by Inalca will be entirely geared to achieving the purposes envisaged in this privacy statement.
You will be entitled to exercise the rights granted to you under applicable legislation at no charge whatsoever and at any given moment in time by using the same form on the Site to send in a specific request. These rights include:
- updating/integrating, amending and/or correcting and/or deleting (partially or entirely) your personal details, or limiting the extent to which they are handled.
- Receiving confirmation that this personal data is held with our company and finding out how it was obtained and the reasons for it being processed.
- Withdrawing your consent to personal-data handling at any moment in time, although this does not change the fact that your data was processed fairly for the time your consent was provided.
- Objecting totally or in part to any wrongful data processing.
- Lodging a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
- Receiving a copy of the details you provided and requesting that such data be sent to another data controller.