Information pursuant to EU Reg. 679/2016.
Registered Office: via Spilamberto 30/C 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (MO)
Capital share: euro 187.017.167,00 i.v.
According to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, relevant to personal data protection and to free circulation of data (“GDPR”), we inform you that the holder of your data treatment is Inalca S.p.A. (“ Inalca”) with registered office at Via Spilamberto 30/c, 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (Mo) Vat No 02562260360 Tel. 059 755111 – Fax 059 755517/9.
The information systems and programs used to operate our website collect some data whose transmission is automatic when using Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect with the website, URI –Uniform Resource Identifier- addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, methods used to submit the request to server, size of the response file, response status code –success, error, etc.- and other parameters relating to the operating system and information environment of the user). Although such data are not intended for being associated to individual data subjects, it is possible that, by their nature and through processing and association with further data held by third parties, such data may permit to identify users.
Such data shall only be used for statistical purposes about the use of the website, without associating them to any identifier of the users, and for the purposes of monitoring the proper operation of the website and shall be deleted immediately after processing. These data may be used for the purposes of investigating liability in the event of information crimes committed against the website.
PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 OF THE D.Lgs 196/2003 AND THE SUBSEQUENT REG EU 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
If you wish:
- to send communication/request of commercial and marketing information about our products through the form on the site:
with messages implying the automatic acquisition of your e-mail address or other data you are communicating to us, and then allow us to follow up your request, you are to give us your consent to treat your data, by clicking on the relevant box.
- To fill-in personal data form in Section “Work with Us”:
you are to give us your consent to treat your data in order to allow us to receive your CV for a possible job at Inalca Group’s by clicking on the relevant box.
The data, for the above purposes, (1) and (2), will be treated in paper or/and electronically (also trough automatic devices ) in order to: reply to you as per item (1); or treat your data for your job request at Inalca Group’s as per item (2).
The data will be treated by Inalca (here represented by Responsibles of the data treatment either internal or external, such as possible service suppliers, expressly appointed) according to D.Lgs 196/2003 and Reg. EU 679/2016, and the applicable laws and thus in compliance with correctness, lawfulness and transparency principles as well as privacy and rights protection and for the purposes here in stated.
With regards to internal Responsibles:
- for commercial and marketing information as per item (1), the Responsible is: “Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico” reachable through the same form appearing on the site.
- For job request at Inalca Goup’s as per item (2), the Responsible is “Ufficio Personale”, reachable through the same form appearing on the site.
For the purposes above, the data might be communicated by Inalca to other companies of Inalca Group or Cremonini Group of which Inalca is a subsidiary.
In order to hold an adequate security of the data, specific measures are set up, either from technical or organizational point of view to prevent data loss, or non proper, or illicit use, or unauthorized access.
The data will be hold at Inalca premises and at appointed Responsibles for the treatment for the time necessary to supply what requested with regards to:
- Item (1) for a period of 24 months;
- Item (2) for a period of 12 months,
and then will be deleted.
Inalca will deal with the data for the sole purposes stated herein.
At any time and free of any charge by sending specific request with the same form on the web-site, you will be entitled to exercise your rights according to laws, and namely:
- update/integrate, modify and or correct and or cancel (wholly or partially) your personal data or limit their treatment.
- Receive confirmation about their existence, origin, and purpose of the treatment.
- Revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given up to the revocation.
- Oppose (wholly or partially) to possible illegitimate treatment.
- Submit a complaint to any controlling Authority.
- Receive copy of the data supplied by you and request for their transmission to another treatment holder.