Procedures and controls
The Organizational Model, in compliance with the guidelines drafted by Confindustria as updated at September 2014, lays down a system of procedures and controls aiming to reduce the risk that any of the criminal offences provided for in Legislative Decree no. 231/2001 are committed; it is composed of a general section and special sections that describe the system of procedures and controls applied by the company, in connection with each sensitive process.
In order to perform the task of promoting effective and actual implementation of the model, also through checks on company behaviour in the sensitive area, based on the availability of a constant flow of information on significant activities, a Surveillance Body function was established, this, too, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 231/2001. A Board of Directors resolution of 18.11.2016 revised the Organizational Model and Ethical Code, also in the light of the most recent important criminal offences introduced by Legislative Decree no. 231/2001.
General Section: INALCA S.p.a. Organizational and Management Model
- Criminal offences against Public Administration
- Corporate crimes
- Model pursuant to Art. 30 of Legislative Decree no. 81/08 – Health and Safety at the Workplace
- Counterfeiting and industrial and trade offences
- Crimes against the environment
- Dealing in stolen goods, money laundering, use of unlawfully obtained money, goods or benefits